Monday, November 17, 2008

Carleigh Elizabeth Green
















The love of my life was born February 12, 2008 at 10:28 pm. She weighed in at 6 pounds 13 ounces and was 21 inches long. I started having contractions Monday the 11th around 9 pm, and went to the hospital the next day at 1pm. Labor and delivery wasn't too bad for me, of course, I had the epidural, so that may have made a slight difference! :)










I dilated pretty quickly from 6 to 10, then whoa mama! She was ready to come! I think I pushed maybe 5 or 6 times, and there she was! It was the most exhilarating, heart warming and SCARY time of my life.










* A funny side note! When the nurse was cleaning her up, I heard the nurse say, "Oh Boy...look at that hair!" In my drug induced state I thought she had proclaimed that SHE was a HE. I immediately freaked out thinking my poor little boy would be sleeping a pink room- but alas, it was untrue...










Get a load of this child's hair. It still makes me laugh....

No comments: